Generator Fumes Kills Three In Edo State; They Left The Generator On In The Kitchen. (Graphic Video)

Three young people have been confirmed dead after reportedly inhaling fumes from a generator kept running inside the kitchen of their home in Edo State.
According to Facebook user, Osagie Daniels who shared the thoroughly disturbing video on his Facebook, the young people were found unconscious in their home by folks who immediately alerted the police.“This was what happened less than one hour in agharase Adu street back of winners church, died d frame of a generator,” said Daniels. “D police has come to carry d corpse’s to d hospital. Hmmm this is real tragedy(sic).”
From the video shared, the generator is seen inside the kitchen while the victims are seen lying unconscious at different spots in the flat.
The police has release an official report on the cause of death.

Leave a Comment